Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Today at my house with Brendan ...

It's been a really long time since Brendan has visited me at the Beach House ... before Thanksgiving! I was so happy to have Kelly and Brendan over for some playtime today!


Brendan is getting SO big ... he has nearly lost all of his baby fat (this is so sad!), and is growing very fast. 
Kelly brought Brendan's car seat inside today because we were going to wash the fabric in the washing machine, until we read that it had to be hand-washed. Brendan busied himself with studying the straps and buckles ... fascinating stuff! 
 Kelly left to run a few errands, and baby Brendan did a little work around the house while she was gone ... industrious baby!
 Brendan, you are such a great little guy!
It looks like Brendan is measuring my window for some future building project ... he loves tools ... even a ruler is a good toy for him! 
With my piano headphones on ... listening to some pre-recorded music ... it doesn't look like he likes what he is hearing. 
We used the Matchbox blaster to race all of the cars today. Kelly is instructing Brendan how to place the cars on the blaster before pushing the button to blast them off ~ Brendan listens very well. 


One of Brendan's favorite toys is my rather old Matchbox helicopter ... he just loves it. I'm going to have to find one for his 2nd birthday ... coming very soon! 
Brendan plays so well with my toys ...
he just loves to examine each one and figure
out what it does.


We had such a great time playing today! I love this little child SO much.

No comments: