Friday, July 28, 2017

A few random shots ...

It's a little difficult for me to describe these pictures exactly ... I think these first few of Brendan are from LAST Thursday night when he came over to the Beach House to play. I was so tired that I barely remembered I HAD a camera until the very last minute ...
 I asked Brendan to tell me a story with our Story Cubes. His was something about aliens in outer space and somehow Jesus ended up being in the story out in outer space too ...
 I told him he was a silly rabbit ...
The other kiddos came over Saturday, as usual, and we didn't go anywhere at all! We just stayed here and enjoyed some calm and relaxing moments together. 
 These guys still really enjoy my art supplies ... some of which I have had for 15 years (the stencils and scissors). Matthew was "making a book" and Kaity found joy in sharpening all of my colored pencils.


 Emma spent the night after we took the other kiddos home. We watched "Grease" on Amazon and decided it was one of the stupidest movies we had ever seen! Some of it was funny, but mostly it was just so-so. We went to church and LOGOS on Sunday, enjoyed our lunch together, spray painted my new address numbers and just hung out together in the early afternoon.
I snapped this picture off of 7 Mile (I think) after taking the long way home Sunday evening. I love the reflection, don't you?

No comments: