Thursday, February 2, 2023

February 1 Lowell, Part II

Wednesday:  It's just a 10-minute drive from the Grand River Riverside Pedestrian bridge to Fallasburg Park. The Flat River was mostly frozen in this section of the park--so I'm gad I got some nice reflection pictures where I just came from. 

Here are pictures from Fallasburg:


On the other side of the covered bridge is the historic village of Fallasburg (??) ... I should have paid more attention to the signage! Anyway, it's a nice street on which to walk and in times past, I have taken some of the trails that run along this side of the river; but not today.

See this little red barn? Believe it or not (drum roll ...) it was voted Barn of the Year in Michigan in 2014.


It does look nice in a picture! Imagine all the cards I make out of these photos!



And aren't the trees amazing?




From HERE, I drove back on Lincoln Lake Road to the little "village" of Alton ... because I have wanted to take winter pictures of a little church there for many years now--just never got around to it!


No comments: