Sunday, October 25, 2009

Today is Adam's birthday!

Happy Birthday, Adam!

It has already been two weeks since we were in Chaska visiting with Adam, Emily and Jeremiah. We took so many pictures the few days we were there ... mostly of baby Jeremiah (naturally), but quite a few nice ones of Adam as well ...It was fun to watch Adam interact with Jeremiah. He did such a nice job taking care of him. Being a first-time father can be ... overwhelming ... but Adam seemed real at ease with Jeremiah. We took quite a few pictures of the threesome, but these were some of my favorite ones ...






We want to wish Adam the happiest birthday ever! Kiss that baby for us please!

3 comments:

Thursday said...

I love that last picture of baby Jeremiah looking up at his daddy. Happy birthday, Adam!

Sabrina said...

Still can't believe my baby brother is 25 today! Haspy birthday Adam! I'm praying for blessings and God's best for you in the next year!

Emily said...

Can you send me the second to the last picture. I'm going to send some pictures to my grandmother.