Saturday, August 23, 2014

Reflections ...

Thursday afternoon, after I left the office, I took a little stroll downtown. I was "killing" some time before picking Dylan up from work … and I had my camera with me!
I didn't have any loose change in my purse to put in parking meters, and I really only had an hour to stall, so I drove down to the Fish Ladder Park (where there is free parking), and took a little walk. I photographed the fisher ladder and the people fishing, but I don't really like how those turned out … perhaps they need a bit more tweaking and editing. If I get them to where I like them, I'll add them later! I do like these few pictures that I snapped from and around the Sixth Street Bridge. 

I thought this lock on the Sixth Street Bridge was so … random! 
 The day was grey (a lovely color too), cloudy and quite humid … it was supposed to rain; but I did not get wet!
 I love reflections, don't you?

"For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known." I Corinthians 13:12 NIV

No comments: