Saturday, June 30, 2018

These TWO at the ZOO

Thursday, June 28:  This was the first time I have taken baby Aidan to the zoo! I took big brother Brendan too, because Brendan LOVES the zoo ... and it was Thursday, our usual date night. Baby Aidan is 15 months now. He is SO adorable. Look how tiny he is! 
Tiny elfish Aidan ... and those shoes! Yikes. I could eat him alive.
Here we are in the penguin enclosure/house. Strollers are not allowed inside, so we set Aidan "free" to wander around.
He enjoyed himself very much! The penguins were a big hit, and so were the fish!


Look at his little body ... SO sweet.

It's "odd" to have both Aidan and Brendan together. I am so used to having Brendan one-on-one, and we always have a good time together. But now that baby Erin is here, and the parents need some rest, I have offered to take Aidan along on our adventures. I think this might only be temporary, until Brendan goes back to school. THEN I will have one-on-one separately with them, and sometimes together!
Here we are visiting the BUDGIES--one of Brendan's favorites. Aidan watched from afar ... not sure what to think! Fascinated but cautious ...
A pretty hen walked by and Aidan got to visit with her for awhile.
We finally went inside the bird house, me holding Aidan, so that he would not get into trouble in there with all the bird droppings, etc.

Here is Aidan trying to grab my camera ...
And here Aidan is KNOWING he is having his image snapped ...

There was one time when I had a bird on MY head and TWO on my back. Aidan was oblivious to the bird on his head!


I love these pictures! Good times!



Thank you for our zoo, Lord! Thank you for a grandma membership there!

No comments: