Wednesday, May 20, 2020

May 20, Fallasburg Park

Wednesday: I met Robin today at Fallsburg Park ... which is only about a 16-17 minute drive from my house. It's a beautiful spot. I can't believe I've lived in Belmont for this many years and never took advantage of its hiking trails, etc. I'm just going to run these pictures ... spring has finally sprung! The Flat River was VERY high ... 



 This is actually a very TINY toadie ... perhaps 1"!

 I think this is my favorite picture of the hike we took (below) ...

 I'm not sure, though. I have a complicated love affair with trees in general ... and shadows ...









 This one is nice too (below) ...



 Robin and I walked the 2.3 trail again today ... it was a good walk with her little dog, Finn--isn't he darling?
Love this friend so much. 

No comments: