Friday, November 10, 2023

November 5 Terry and Ruthanne pics

Sunday:  Terry and Ruthanne have finished the membership class at Calvary Church and are completing a few more things as they apply for church membership. One of those things consist of solo photographs of each of them and then one as a couple to attach to their membership applications. They asked me to take the pictures, and we did that Sunday morning before we left for church. These are the ones we chose as the best:

Ruthanne was not crazy about any of the choices. I don't pretend to be a people photographer, and this was the best I could do. I think these will do just fine.

I assured Ruthanne that the church is simply going to put these pictures in a file with their names attached so that if they ever call the church or have a need, the appropriate responding person can look them up and SEE who they are. 

I love these two people and I am very thankful they are now so geographically CLOSE by! I never would have believed it possible even a year ago. 


No comments: