Friday, August 27, 2010

Nia Madelynn is THREE!

Somewhere in Texas, more than 1200 miles away from us, lives our beautiful granddaughter, Nia Madelynn. I could look at her precious little face forever! She is three years old today, which hardly seems possible!
Nia was born just days before I retired from my job. I remember posting her newborn picture up on the door to the office I shared with my friend and co-worker, and then I showed her picture off all day long to any and everyone who walked by!
Grandpa Jones and I are going to visit Nia and her family about two weeks from now. We are going to have fun celebrating her birthday with her then. Actually, we think we are going to do Nia, Nathan and Lottie's birthday (since they are all relatively close together) all at the same time and ... have a party! I can't wait!

We love you, Nia Madelynn, and wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

happy birthday Nia!!!