Sunday, July 5, 2020

July 3 at my house

Friday:  Another steamy-hot day today! I had three precious guests come over to spend time here at my house. I had to be careful to keep these guys cool and comfortable, so I tried to keep things low-key most of the day. 

Here are some super cute pictures of our little QP doll Erin Lucia.
 This picture (below) is SO her ... such personality in this little lassie.
Erin shared her lunch with Matey-Bird. She loves him to pieces.


 Brendan kept himself busy most of the day just exploring stuff ...


 Aidan played with the robot alphabet, trains (naturally), and lots of stuff in the playroom.
 I did set up a side yard water park for the kids and they played out there for a solid hour. Yay!
 These guys are really nice little kids--all of them. They are a busy bunch, but they are not whiny or destructive. I love to watch them play.


 Erin! Gah! You are such a cutie-pie.




Super thankful we all made it through a very hot day. Mid-afternoon, we watched "Herbie Rides Again" on Disney+, requested by Brendan. We laughed a lot during the story and managed to survive our day very well. Thank you so much, Lord!

No comments: