Wednesday, September 29, 2021

September 28 Fall Festival

Tuesday Evening:  Since the little kids attend pre-school Mayflower Congregational Church, they heard about the outdoor Fall Festival and signed up for it. I met Dylan, Kelly and Callaghan there. I'll just run these pictures with a few comments ...

I love this little child's smile and FUN heart and her sweet little words and voice ...
Yay, Brendan! There was a super high inflatable bouncy-slide that all of the kiddos enjoyed. I was so surprised how none of them were afraid to go down--it was super fast!

Erin was practically ecstatic over the fun of it! Look at her!

Aidan too! Yay, Aidan! He exhibited no fear whatsoever! 

There were quite LONG lines to wait for a turn, but these three stuck together and I didn't hear them complain even once!
Here goes Erin again ...

She absolutely cracks me up!
Brendan! You are so brave!


Little Cal was TOO little to do the slides--but he sure wanted to!
Look at his darling little face!

Erin asked if she could ride "Princess" the tiny pony, so here she is ...





And then ... right back to the slides she went!


What a fun time the children had! There were tons and tons of kids there and all kinds of people Dylan and Kelly knew. I love that they have so many friends--anywhere they go, they seem to run into people they know and love. 

I returned home by 7:15, cleaned up my little house, washed dishes, and settled down to read before I went to bed. It was a very good day.

No comments: