Monday, January 23, 2023

January 21 Family!

Saturday:  I was SO happy to see who showed up to watch Kaity play! Here are the pictures I took--and I didn't hold back--it's not often that all FOUR of these kiddos are together.

Here they are on the bleachers: Jesse, Matt, Emma (behind), Chris, and Ella.


What a GIFT this was for me! I'm sure they were totally UNAWARE of how special I thought it was.

They are all so grown up. And look how tall Chris is! I never ever thought he would reach beyond 5'8", but it looks like he is 5'10" or so. Matt is 5'11" and Kaity is exactly FIVE FEET (we measured her here last week).
This is Kaity's fourth grade teacher, Mrs. VanderBerg. One of her sons was also playing soccer today.
Me and my Kaity.
Kaity and her dad ...
These two ... how on earth did they grow up so fast? Lord! Please give them eyes to see You and hearts to follow all Your ways!
I super love this picture of Jesse and Kaity. All of Emma's photos are wonderful.
Kaity and Ella. By the way, Ella is such a nice person. She and Chris have dated more than two years now. Ella is easy to be with. She is kind and genuine, and I really like her.
These three ...
Kaity and her mom. Diana has had a broken leg for many weeks, keeping her home and in difficult circumstances about her job. My heart hurts for her.

Kaity's grandparents were here to see her play today too: Larry and Judy. They come to everything for their grandchildren--it's super nice of them.

I am posting this on Monday ... so two days later and I am still smiling from being with everyone. Chris gave me a strong, warm hug. I can still feel it! There is something so wonderful about a hug, isn't there?
 

No comments: