Thursday, October 8, 2026

October 6 Pretty Flowers

Tuesday evening:  Mr. Ted notified me that he picked up flowers for Beverly (she and Ted are "special friends", with no intention of marrying at 92 and 91 respectively), and I while he was out shopping this afternoon. This is an almost weekly gift he gives us very blessed ladies! I guess since I was the one who introduced them and drive them to their "dates", he includes me in the flower giving. I appreciate it!

Look how lovely they are! Aren't the colors stunning?




Thank you so much, Mr. Ted. You are so kind.

I deliver Bev's to her when I pick her up to grocery shop every Wednesday morning. We bring the flowers into her "home" so that the other ladies can see them, and then we bring them upstairs to her apartment. She likes to show off her bouquets to the other ladies in the home, who LOVE to gawk over them. 
 


No comments: