Tuesday: I had opportunity to pick up my friend, Feyming, for Bible study this morning. Some day, I will write an entire post just about her. She is my friend from Indonesia and I love her. She is one of the godliest people I have ever met, and she has lived through much hardship with such grace.
We are studying Hebrews this year in Women's Bible study. What a rich letter it is. I can't wait to dig deep into it! Our small group (which isn't very small at 17 people!) went well, everyone participated, and we learned a lot from each other. My friend got a ride home with her daughter-in-law, so Julie and I met for lunch at our usual place. That is, AFTER I finally located my car in the parking lot -- which took 15 minutes. Yikes. Julie and I had our usual yummy fried chicken lunch with such refreshing conversation and laughter.
I drove over to Dylan and Kelly's by about 1:30 and cleaned up the kitchen a little bit. Their house looked great, having had it cleaned just the prior day. There really wasn't much for me to do to improve it!
The kiddos came home at their usual time. We had our cinnamon toast and visited for awhile, but then they were in the house and out of the house for the next hour or two. Aaryan (I finally asked the little guy how to spell his name! It is pronounced like this: "R-A-On" ... at least that's the best I can do with it). I didn't get many pictures today, but here are a few of Gregory:
This is my Tetrus tower game, which we never did play. Cal preferred to build something with all of the shapes. Every one of these kids have high aptitude when it comes to building things.Cal is very particular about his building too.
Dylan and Kelly came home with pizza, so the kiddos all ate their dinner. Kelly had to go back to work, so I stayed for just a little while to visit with them while they ate. Erin had been over at Emmy's the whole time, but since she was now in the kitchen with me I got to spend some time with her too. No pictures though, but we did have a sweet time together.




No comments:
Post a Comment