Thursday, April 22, 2010

Everything is blooming!

The first month of spring has been amazing in West Michigan. No matter where you go ... everything is blooming! It's downright intoxicating. And so very lovely! I don't remember a more beautiful spring ... EVER. I can't even tell you what kind of trees these are! I think I need to get a good book on the subject and study up! I drove over to church today to do some work in the children's resource room and as I went to park my car around the back of the church, these gorgeous trees BEGGED me to take their picture! Each blossom is SO detailed and intricate ... like they are hand painted ... and the color! How did God ever dream up so many beautiful things? I am praising and thanking Him today for all He has made.
I have heard all about you, LORD,
and I am filled with awe by the amazing things you have done ...
God's brilliant splendor fills the heavens
and the earth is filled with his praise.
What a wonderful God he is!
Habakkuk 3.2-3

1 comment:

loisgroat said...

I agree with you. This spring has been the most amazing, warm, and beautiful spring I can ever remember.