Sunday, April 28, 2019

My two girls again ...

Saturday, April 27:  So it seems that our new normal here on Saturdays is these TWO darling granddaughters come to my house for a little visit. Their brothers (who are loved) are busy and otherwise occupied with friends and activities more conducive to boy stuff.
 Kaity decided to wear a very pretty holiday dress. She was dressed up to the max. Isn't this a beautiful color on our Kaity-Girl?
 And dear Emma has grown so much in the love she demonstrates to her little sister ... which can be very hard work at times! I've prayed about this for these two for a long time. I see God's hand at work in both of their lives, and I'm so thankful. Emma is an amazing big sister.
 We played lots of stuff together. Kaity's favorite favorite thing to do is to play Hide 'N Seek. This afternoon, we were not hiding dolls or stuffed animals ... we were actually doing the physical hiding ourselves. My place is super tiny! You wouldn't think Kaity would have such a blast hiding in the same 10 places ... but she does and it's pretty funny to see her excitement every game.
We took Kaity home by 8:00 or so, visited with Jesse and Diana, and then Emma and I returned here. We worked on Emma's resume', because she is looking for summer employment. Emma did an excellent job on her resume--I only gave my input when asked. We got her resume finished, printed, and put into a very professional manilla envelope! We were dead tired and in bed by 11:00. We slept very soundly!

No comments: