Saturday, April 6, 2019

Out at Morrison Lake

Friday, April 5:  My friend, Robin, is renting a cottage out on Morrison Lake. She invited me to come over last night and join her and John at an all-you-can-eat fish dinner (which was amazingly yummy) at a nearby golf course, and take a look around her place.  I got the added benefit of SIX swan, very nicely posing for my camera. !!
 This is the little cottage. Isn't it cute? It is technically a 3-BR, 2-bath house, tiny in variety. I liked it right away. The inside is all rich, dark wood (even the ceilings), with barn doors for the bedrooms.
 Robin's dog (Phineas) is quite happy out in the country! No more apartments for him! No way.

 This is the view from their front deck. Robin says the sunsets are amazing out here, and she can see them without even having to get up out of her easy chair!
 Look at the gorgeous swans!
 Robin and John are going to launch their pontoon next weekend. I'm super happy for them.


Lots and lots of swan photos ... (since I took over 100) ...


































I think swans are just about my favorite bird ... they are so majestic. I'm hoping these three couples have lots of cygnets. I'd love to get some photos of a whole family swimming calmly along. Thanks, Lord, for these beautiful birds and for the quiet and stillness of this night.

No comments: