Thursday, July 30, 2026

July 28 with the kiddos

Tuesday: There was nothing terribly remarkable about our time together today ... we didn't get lost anywhere, we didn't hit any "downed" trees in the road, we didn't go to any playgrounds ... we just hung around my house for a few hours and had a nice time together. I have zero complaints. All of these guys really enjoy coming over to my house--sometimes I still can't believe they like it over here--but they really do!

I readily admit I have a LOT of good stuff to play with over at my house, and I'm really thankful for all of the games, puppets, LEGOs, puzzles, art material, books that we have readily available here.
I bought this game, "Battle Box" about two years ago at the toy store in Grand Haven. I was a little bit disappointment in it when I brought it home and actually played a game (it seemed more fun in the store), but these kids all LOVE it! 

This magnetic stone game is one of Cal's favorites. He cracks me up when we play it.

Gregory Callaghan is one very cute, very intense, completely interesting six year old. And he still allows me to snuggle with him and even kiss his face every now and then!
Summer is 2/3 over already--it has really gone fast this year. It's good to be a grandma and get to enjoy these young ones!

No comments: