Monday, August 5, 2019

Back to Deer Park

Saturday, August 3:  I picked up Kaity this afternoon for a few hours. After hanging around the Beach House for a few hours, Kaity asked if we could go back to Deer Park for a little while. We love that place! Yes, of course!
 What a perfectly beautiful afternoon to be out in the country at this darling farm ...
 Have I ever told you how much FUN it is to be with Kaity? She enjoys outdoor life so much. She runs and plays and tries new stuff too. She has a strong body and a super cheeful little personality. I love her to pieces.


 Kaity knows that I LOVE heights. I climbed to the top the last time we were here, but it was a difficult thing to accomplish this year (for some reason, getting older makes climbing challenging). So Kaity found an alternate route to the top, which I have to admit, was easier on my body. I was very glad to realize that I could STILL make it to the top.
 This is Kaity on the top (below). You can see a very long distance from up here!
 Kaity doesn't stay any one place for any length of time ... she is on the move! I told her I would stay up on top and take a few pictures, and then come down and join her.


 Hey! There's Kaity!

 Kaity really loves these slides. This is such a great place. The designers did such a wonderful job combining climbing, sliding, mazes, tunnels ... it's truly amazing.




 Kaity also loves this miniature house ... but she spent a lot less time inside this the little house this time!
 We noticed the sky darkening to the east of us and wondered if a storm was brewing ...
 Kaity's newest baby, Baby Alive Lily, joined us for the playground that is outside the entrance building. Kaity and Lily played for a little while ...

 Lily even got to go down the BLUE slide!

No comments: