Monday, September 9, 2019

Sunday evening walk

Sunday evening, September 8:  I've been trying to get back into a walking routine, and not doing a very good job of it! But tonight I did walk 2.3 miles in and around my location. I wasn't going to take my camera with me tonight because I needed to walk at a quicker pace ... but then I grabbed it on the way out the door. These are the pictures I snapped along the way tonight ...






It was a chilly night and a little bit windy; but it was perfect for a nice walk. I love this area just across Cannonsburg--it's just so lovely. 

 And then back to my little house! My porch flowers are a tad overgrown ... I need to remember next year to purchase LESS for my deck boxes and spread them out a little bit more. But overall, I have really liked the landscaping that was put in for me last fall.

No comments: