Wednesday, October 30, 2019

A few Monday pictures

Monday, October 28:  Aidan Paul requested "nuggets" when I woke him up today from his nap. So I treated this little bundle to Wendy's nuggets, fries and chocolate milk on the way over to my house--he was so pleased to be sitting in a booth and NOT in a high chair. Look at his darling face--yikes! 
 Aidan ate every little nugget, dipped generously in mustard (!!) along with his fries. Cutie.

 We played a little game of "tickle-bugs under the table" which got him belly laughing for a very long time.

And then Aidan and I did our usual Monday afternoon routine: we came in my house, created a huge layout with every train track available, Aidan chugged around with many of his favorite trains, etc. 
 Kaity had been playing with the car carrier Sunday afternoon. She and I loaded it to the max. I left it out to see if it would catch Aidan's eye--and it DID. He got completely distracted by the wonder of a car carrier and played incessantly without throughout our time together.
 I love to watch you play, Aidan Paul. You are careful and SO interested in everything ...
... and super easy to please. Such a nice combination--easy on Grandma Carol! I love you to pieces, sweetheart.

No comments: