Tuesday, January 14, 2020

January 11

Saturday:  You might ask--What happened to THURSDAY?!?!?  Good question. I was and still am SICK with a nasty head cold. Pooh. I've been somewhat surrounded by little kiddos with the very same thing the last few days/weeks. It's one of the only times I have cancelled on Kaity-Girl on a Thursday afternoon, but I made myself do it and rest instead. 
 When I picked KT up on Saturday, she still was not feeling well (nor was I). We decided to take it easy and play quiet stuff together. KT suggested UNO and got the cards out. Since there were only TWO of us to play the game, we set aside the cards that were "reverse" cards and similar to those. Matey was absolutely determined to join us in our play and flipped cards for us whether we wanted him to or not. Cutie.
 Kaity won the first UNO game and I won the second one. 

 Look how NOT herself KT looks! She is still clearly under the weather ... and so pale. KT brought over Baby Lily to play with Baby Bonnie today. She decided they had to play quietly too.

 We did finally get up enough energy to go back to the playroom and play with Legos and other toys.
 Matey joined us back in the playroom too. He has a special "thing" for KT. I'm so glad. I have a special "thing" for KT too. I love her to pieces.

Since we were under a winter storm watch/warning, Jesse was very kind and drove over to exchange Emma for KT. Thankfully, Emma understood that I wasn't feeling well because she wasn't either! Her entire family (practically) has been sick for several days.

No comments: