Thursday, January 23, 2020

January 22

Wednesday:  Brendan and I had such a nice few hours together today. I'm so glad he likes to come over to my house! We played a few games of Chess today ...
 Matey-Bird got in on all of the action ...
 We also played trains and Legos ...

 Matey has really taken to the children. Brendan is very glad to be a friend to Matey.


 Matey would NOT be left out of our Chess game!
 He even offered us our next cards! Cutie! (See Brendan cracking up below?)

 I love to see such a beautiful smile on Brendan. I am thankful, always, to see his heart happy.

 Naturally, we did a little bit of Origami too ... Brendan loves loves loves to make stuff with paper. Good thing I have a lot of paper around here! Look at Matey watching ...



Thanks, Lord, for birds and little boys ...

No comments: