Thursday, October 26, 2023

October 24 Fallasburg Park

Tuesday afternoon:  The unrelenting rain of the last few days finally stopped, the sun actually came out this afternoon, so I grabbed my camera and drove out to Fallasburg Park for a few pictures. Ruthanne and Terry and I had been out here just this last Friday, but I didn't take any pictures because once I get started, I can get very obnoxious about getting just the right picture, etc. I filed a "memo" in my head to come back here on the next possible free day I had ... and today was that day.

We are a few days past "peak" color out here ... on Friday, there were more leaves still on the trees ... but I'm still glad I came out and got these pictures. Autumn is such a beautiful time of year.



What / HOW / did God think all of this up? He must be so amazing ... so PERFECTLY beautiful.










I hope there is Autumn on the NEW earth, don't you? Perhaps God could arrange for seasons to change without DEATH and dying ... that would be nice I think.



I drove across the covered bridge over to the Historic Village of Fallasburg. This is the school/museum ...




But what I really wanted to concentrate on today is the RED BARN further up the road. NOT the little red barn that got "Barn of the Year" in 2014 ... no ... the larger one on the opposite side of the street--it's so pretty!

Next post ...

No comments: