Monday, October 30, 2023

October 30 Outside my window

Sunday:  I have a few "phone" pictures to post of the little animals that come to my bird feeders almost every day. I love watching them come and go. I get a lot of really pretty finches, woodpeckers, swallows, sparrows ... as well as some very persistent chipmunks and squirrels, who find a way to get into almost any feeder I have outside!

This is my sneaky chipmunk--I actually think there are MANY of them that visit my feeders, but they all look alike to me! They somehow manage to run up this narrow metal pole and get to all of my feeders and stuff their little faces as fat as possible, jump off and unload the food into their secret hiding places and then scurry back for more!

I was super happy the first time I saw a little bird up on my window feeder. I wasn't sure they would be brave enough to come this close--but it is so much fun to watch them up close like this! Little Cal likes to watch them too. 
This little bird took a nap right on my window feeder this morning. So cute.
I contend that it's these little blessings of life that make living so RICH. And I am very thankful for each one of them.

No comments: