Saturday, December 16, 2023

December 14 with Kaity

Thursday:  Jesse is away for a few days (in Florida--with Larry!), so Kaity is a little bit "down". He returns next week, so that is a good thing. I picked her up from the bus stop today and we came over here to play for awhile.

I got a new game! I knew Kaity would like it! We played FOUR games of it tonight. Yes! It's a shape balancing kind of game and it is quite fun. I am hoping to play it with ALL of the kids next weekend when they come over to celebrate Christmas.
After we played awhile and ate our meal, we drove over to Altitude. It's not the same without our friend, Ayden, to play with. Kaity really misses him. I reminded her that it has only been TWO weeks since his mom died. His Grandma Debi told us it would probably be AFTER the holidays that we would see him again.

Thankfully, Kaity still likes to jump at Altitude. Here she is with a school friend, Haley, who rides the same bus as Kaity, and is also in the 5th grade (but not in the same class).

I was glad Kaity hung out with Haley and her friend, Abbie, for awhile tonight. They ran around and seemed to enjoy each other, so that was very good!

No comments: