Sunday, December 31, 2023

December 30 This year's Christmas Card

Saturday:  I worked throughout October this year designing a Christmas card for 2023. I was happy to be "early" this year on getting it printed, and for the most part I was happy with how it turned out ... 

Card Front:

Inside Top:

Inside Bottom:


Back of Card:


Verses three and four have always been my favorite verses of this Christmas Carol. There is so much said in them! I ran across this quote by Corrie TenBoom ... kind of out of nowhere about a year ago and immediately felt it would be appropriate to use with this beautiful carol. Isn't it amazing that Christ can come and live in our hearts?

These photos were taken WAY back ... probably in about 2009 ... a little private drive around the block from where I used to live when I was married. I stumbled on it quite by accident and so badly wanted to walk this drive until it reached its destination--but there were "No Trespassing" signs everywhere ... which would not have stopped me except for those very loud barking dogs in the distance. Sigh. 

No comments: