Monday, March 20, 2023

March 18 Brief sledding

Saturday afternoon:  Kaity agreed to sled down the hill a few times this afternoon. I caught most of it on camera. It was SO cold and VERY windy ... so our time on the hill was brief!




























 The wind was fairly howling and it felt like zero degrees outside! I kept the car running and the heat going full blast, knowing full well that Kaity would last perhaps ... 15 minutes; but in all fairness, there were none of her friends there with her--only a father and son that we did not know. I was just pleased to see her laughing, falling off the sled, climbing back up the hill ... Kaity! You are such a JOY.

When we drove over to my place, we got nice and warm while I was cooking something for us to eat (our usual hotdogs). Kaity wanted to see Spiderman 2, so we began watching it; however, Kaity was NOT at all interested in the story, so we gave it up after 20 minutes. Instead, we played four games of Memory (using different sets of cards that I have). Kaity won 1 game, I actually won 1 game (unbelievable!), and we tied TWO games. Yay. It's the best I've done playing Memory in a very long time. To be totally honest, though, Kaity was half on her phone and half playing the games ... so that's probably why I did as well as I did. No matter. At least Kaity was here and we were together. That's all that really matters anyway.

No comments: