Saturday, March 11, 2023

March 9 with Kaity-Girl

Thursday:  I had such a nice few hours with my Kaity-Girl today. She was happy, helpful, and just fun to be with. I snapped only THREE pictures of her today! I'm only posting two of them because in the third picture, she is making a face at me.

Our time was shortened today because Kaity had to be back to her mom by 7:00 for a scheduled parent/teacher conference (via Zoom). But while she was here, she worked on some cool art with me ...
I love doing art with Kaity! She's very creative and good at it too. 

I'm going to pick Kaity up early Saturday afternoon to go to Aidan's #6 birthday party. The kids miss Kaity so much and are overjoyed when they can play with her. It will be a busy, crazy, super fun few hours with all of them!
 

No comments: