Wednesday, August 16, 2023

August 16 A lovely day

Wednesday:  I am always so relieved that I made it through another Tuesday without "losing it", that Wednesday's have become my favorite days! It was an exceptionally nice day today with beautiful weather, quietness, hobbies worked on, an afternoon walk enjoying flowers, dinner with Ruthanne and Terry out in Rockford, followed by mini-golf up at AJ's, and a trip over to the fitness center here at the park--just a look-around, not actually to work out. 

Not surprisingly, I only took pictures while I was out on my afternoon walk:

So ... in case you haven't concluded this about me yet -- I LOVE flowers. I find them exquisite. I love their detail, textures, color, variety -- what an AWESOME GOD we have!
There is a little garden here at the "park" where people can "own" a plot and grow stuff. I hadn't taken pictures out here yet this summer, so today was the day.



I LOVE these beautiful and dainty white flowers! Aren't they amazing?!





After I looked around at the various plots, I walked up Chauncey a little way and snapped a few pictures while I was at it:







Aren't these yellow blossoms SO beautiful???


Thank you, Lord, for such a happy day today. It was just about nearly perfect.

 

No comments: