Sunday, March 17, 2024

March 14 Kaity time

Thursday:  I am just going to post a few pictures I snapped with my phone before it "died" and then Kaity let me use HER phone to take the rest ... all at Altitude.

It was a "slow" night tonight at our trampoline park. Only a few of Kaity's friends were there! She had been telling me that earlier in the week she had shot a hoop with her back to the hoop and made it! So here she is trying to re-create that shot ...



First, however, she wanted to show me that she could finger spin the basketball. I'm sure there is a technical name for this maneuver, but I have no idea what it would be. And I never DID get a perfect picture of her accomplishing it either. She's pretty good at this!
Our friend Jace (aka as "Blueberry") was there and they shot hoops for awhile. Look at his face (below)!


Kenzie and Harper couldn't make it tonight. They had a family event that couldn't be interrupted. We weren't sure where Ayden was tonight either.


But it was still worth going to play for an hour. It's good for kids to get OUT of their rooms, OFF their screens, and move their bodies! Good stuff, Kaity!

No comments: