Monday, March 18, 2024

March 16 with KT

Saturday:  Kaity and I have a briefer time today because she has a birthday party to attend to at 7pm. I came by Jesse's at about 3:30; but KT and I didn't leave the house until close to 4:30. KT was finishing up her shower and combing out her hair, etc. Meanwhile, Jesse was showing me parts of an HBO movie he really wants me to do--and having viewed a bit of the movie, I want to see it!! Really badly!!

Kaity and I just hung out around my little house for awhile this afternoon. I worked on the puzzle for a little bit, while Kaity was doing stuff on her phone. But then, KT suggested we watch the next Jurassic Park movie: "Fallen Kingdom". So we did!

We didn't finish watching the entire movie--we'll finish it up Thursday evening. Kaity likes watching these movies with me because I become ... rather terrified during certain scenes. For some reason, Kaity finds this amusing. Hmmm.

I'll have a busier than usual week next week with Kaity because I will actually see her Tuesday, Wednesday AND Thursday evenings! More about that later.


No comments: