Monday, March 11, 2024

March 8 with KT

Thursday:  KT-girl and I had our regular few hours together today. I took ZERO pictures! I was shocked when I discovered this--I usually try to take at least ONE picture of Kaity each time I see her--after all, she might appreciate looking back on these pictures after I am old, and home with the Lord.

We started a new puzzle tonight. Our goal was just to find all of the frame pieces and see if any of them could be put together. This is another puzzle that has quite muted colors, and not a huge variety of colors either--so it might prove to be a challenge to us! 


After we worked a little bit on our puzzle, we ate our dinner and then headed over to Altitude. Most of Kaity's chums were there and everyone did quite well playing tonight. There was some roughness, but I tried to be more vocal about it and call it out when I saw it happen--and this seemed to deter them getting out of hand. 

It's always nice to be with my Kaity-Girl. She is a precious person. So thankful to be her grandma.

No comments: