Friday, March 22, 2024

March 20 with Kaity

Wednesday evening:  I arrived back to Jesse's shortly after 6:00 today to "take care" of Kaity. Neither one of us had eaten dinner, so I decided to take us out for a special Chinese treat over at the Hibachi Grill. 

NOTE TO SELF: The food there isn't really worth the price ... perhaps ALL places that offer an all-you-can-eat buffet are the same. The food all tastes kind of ... the same.

Anyway, Kaity and I ate there--and Kaity was happy about it--so that's all that really matters anyway!

We met up with some of Kaity's friends at Altitude, and ended up taking Harper back home with us. She and Kaity played awhile until it was time for bed.



I spent the night again, sleeping rather fitfully on a too narrow, too short couch ... but I did sleep at least. Having two nights of deprived rest was completely worth it to me to have Kaity be in her own bed this week. It was super nice to be with her.

No comments: