Sunday, March 31, 2024

March 30 Happiness

Saturday: I sure had a nice few hours with my Kaity-Girl this afternoon. We played games, looked a funny videos, and ate a nice meal! 

Since Easter Sunday is tomorrow, we got out our resurrection eggs and reviewed the entire last week of Jesus' life here on earth by opening each egg and telling His story. Kaity has a difficult time listening to stories, so I drew her into it by asking her if she remembered certain details, etc. How I wish I could tell His story in a compelling enough way that anyone who heard it would jump up and down for joy about the good news that Jesus has paid the price for our sins and has given us eternal life!
We played 3 games of UNO (with my new Jurassic Park deck), 2-3 games of Memory (using my old decks from ToyRUs and another dinosaur card pack), and then Kaity remembered "Mouse Trap", assembled it (!!), and we played that too!
All and all, the hours went by very fast and very pleasantly. I love this dear person very much. She is not difficult to love!

No comments: