Tuesday, September 19, 2023

September 16 with KT-Girl

Saturday:  Chris had a home game today at Olivet--but we didn't go. First of all, we had no tickets (but could have remedied that if we had known sooner); and then Jesse had agreed to "watch" Scott's kids for the afternoon (as Scott has done many times for Jesse). SO, Jesse and I decided that the next home game is NOT TO BE MISSED (September 30).

I picked Kaity up at our usual 3:30. We drove over to my little house (that I love) and hung out for awhile until we left to go to Altitude. I'll try to post these pictures--I've been having trouble with this little blog lately--not sure why, but once I post a picture I seem unable to narrate. Frustrating.

These photos reinforce how totally inept I am at motion photography. One of these days I will force myself to look it up on the internet--there must be a logical and simple enough explanation to where I could do a better job at it. Until then ... we are stuck with these.
Kaity loves to jump. She is crazy about "wall walking" and can do it 12x in a row before she collapses on the tramp!
We were happy to see MATT tonight. Jason was not with him, so we missed seeing him. When we walked in the door this evening, Matt came right over to say hi. He had the hugest smile on his face! Kaity was pretty glad to see him. My caution lights go on super bright over this--mostly because Matt has just turned 15. Kaitlynn was ELEVEN in June. She is in the fifth grade. She is so innocent. I'm glad they are friends, but I do have to watch this carefully. I don't want Kaity getting hurt. She would think that I have lost my mind to worry about any of this--but I'm really NOT. I enjoy Matt and Jason too. They seem like nice people.
The little African-American girl (up on the ledge) took a liking to Kaity and attached herself like GLUE to her. No matter where Kaity was, this little kid was too--not just quietly, either. She wanted to be picked up, always jumped on the SAME trampoline with Kaity and would NOT get off, even when we mentioned that Altitude has rules to follow about more than one person per trampoline, etc. Sigh.

It was good to be with Kaity today--as always. I love her so much. 


No comments: