Tuesday, September 12, 2023

September 9 with KT

Saturday: After we finished watching the Olivet game, Kaity and I ate our dinner and then I continued to work on the back room re-model (!!). Emma officially moved out almost two weeks ago now and so it is time for me to DO something with that back room once again. I've decided to get bunk beds for the room, and continue with my nautical theme of decorating. I want to be able to invite the little kids to spend an occasional overnight--sometimes with Kaity too! So I've been cleaning and throwing old stuff away (things that I haven't looked it in years that I obviously do not want and have no need to keep). Once I get "charged up", it's difficult for me to stop. Kaity didn't mind me working back there, and she seemed excited about what I plan to do with the room.

We left for Altitude shortly after 6:00, hoping to bump into some of Kaity's friends once again. Here are the pictures from her time there:

Since I have NO skills, Z-E-R-O (!!) on stop-action photography, I can't really show you the cool stuff Kaity does on these trampolines. She really loves to jump, and it is SO good for her to do this instead of living her life "on-line" all the time. I love that Kaity easily makes new friends too.
We were here for about 25 minutes when her friends Matt and Jason walked in. Kaity was so happy to see them! They are a little bit older than Kaity is--but Kaity easily looks 13 or 14 NOT 11--Matt is 14, almost 15; and his brother, Jason, is 16. They are nice people and they do AMAZING stunts on the trampolines.
Jason (not pictured) asked if I could take some photos of he and Matt in action and I had to confess to him that I know absolutely NOTHING about photography, that I am basically a landscape artist with my camera. He also fools around with photography and seemed to understand that I wasn't just belittling myself out of convenience--but took what I said at face-value, for which I was thankful!
I love being at Altitude with Kaity. I love watching her be physical like this. She is very naturally athletic, and she is STRONG! She gains a lot of pleasure using her body like this--it's so healthy for her! I love you, Kaity-Girl.


No comments: