Saturday, September 23, 2023

September 20 Erin too!

Wednesday:  Cal and I drove back to his house and arrived by about 4:00. We got the kiddos off their bus and then played inside. I brought my camera with me (I don't always) and took these pictures of Erin as we played. Aidan had gone downstairs to play "Mario" and I missed taking any pictures of him today. I also missed out on Brendan because he was at Cross Country practice and didn't come home until after 5:00, at which time he went downstairs to have his turn on the screen. All of that is okay with me! I don't want to dominate these kiddos' time when they have just gotten out of a full day of school.lk

Erin, however, is so super social that she enjoys hanging out with me. She's now in Kindergarten and has really grown in her appreciation of doing ART, mostly in the form of coloring--but I've noticed she has gotten more careful and conscientious about space, color, form, etc. 









Erin likes to color very much. She especially likes it if we are coloring the same picture together. She'll hand me a marker and tell me what part of the picture she wants colored. I love doing this with her because then I get to listen to her talk about her day and hear about her friends. She is a very good conversationalist and has such interesting thoughts. I love her to pieces. Doesn't she have the sweetest freckles?

No comments: