Saturday, July 20, 2024

July 18 with Kaity

Thursday:  I picked Kaity up a little earlier today from Jesse so that he could have some medical issues addressed over at the Veteran's Admin. I had a quick errand to run at Meijer's and then we came here to hang out. I had put all of the paint supplies away after last weekend because it takes up all the space on my art table, and I wasn't sure if Kaity wanted to continue with our rock painting or not. 

BUT after being here for about an hour Kaity asked if we could do some more rock painting. YES! So, I got all the stuff back out and we spent a lovely hour painting our rocks together. Neither one of us finished our rock--we ran into a few difficulties with how the pictures were turning out--so both of us painted and RE-painted, but it was fun.


We drove over to Altitude after we ate our hotdogs and fruit. Kaity jumped for about an hour, and then she wanted to show me how HARD she could punch ...




Which was VERY HARD!!! Kaity is a strong young girl!

No comments: