Wednesday, October 2, 2024

September 27 with Cal and more ...

Friday:  Kelly dropped little Cal off to me this morning at around 11am. He was in his usual "fun" mood to play and pretend, so we had a very nice time together. 

We constructed a very nice train layout today. Cal told me exactly what he wanted, and I did as he told me to do! We had not played trains in quite awhile, so this was very fun.




We also messed around with many of our puppets. Sweetie Pie and Rocky were beating all the other puppets up today. We could NOT get them to stop!

Cal found it quite satisfying to play in a box at my house today. We got out all of our tools and hammered away ...



We drove back over to Cal's house in time to get the little kids from their bus. Cal slept soundly all the way home. 

It's always nice to see Aidan and Erin--but our time is so brief! I love these little ones so much. Aidan is reading "Calvin and Hobbes" while eating a bowl of cantaloupe. 
 

Young Cal decided to paint himself a BLACK horse. He was completely uninterested in any other color--only BLACK. I thought he did a very fine job.

I love you, Aidan Paul!
This look on Cal's face ...

Erin painted some very delicate little flowers that turned out beautifully. She was so patient and careful as she painted too.
This expression on Erin's face is SO Kelly!

We painted at their kitchen table for about 30 minutes. I enjoyed every single second of it. I got zero pictures of Brendan today; but he was there and I enjoyed seeing him. He is the sweetest person. 




No comments: