Saturday: Chris and Ella were pronounced husband and wife, or formally speaking, "Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Pahman" this afternoon at Whippoorwill Farm. The weather forecast all week was quite dismal for this momentous occasion, predicting 90% chance of significant rain throughout the day. Everyone who had anything to do with the planning of this wedding really badly wanted to have the ceremony outside at the beautiful setting out on the lawn, next to the barn.
I woke up to heavy rain Saturday morning that kept it up until nearly 1:00 pm. PLUS, it was windy and rather chilly. SO disappointing (or so I concluded). However, since the ceremony was not taking place until 4:00 in the afternoon, there were three actual hours for everything to dry up enough to have the ceremony exactly where everyone wanted it to be.
Obviously, I took zero pictures during the wedding. I'm talking ZERO. They had their own professional photographers and no one wanted to mess around with spoiling the setting running around with cell phones!
I took just a few pictures of the newlyweds at the reception:
Chris and Ella had their very own little round table for the meal.
... it was time for THE most important dance of the evening ...
I love these pictures of them. I was able to snap them without being in the way of any of the professional photographers, but I had to be very careful and kind of quick on the draw--so they are not the best pictures, but I think they at least capture the JOY of the moment.
Congratulations, Chris and Ella. Please, Lord, bless them in their marriage and life ahead so that they truly know You, love You as You alone deserve, and make You known to everyone around them.










No comments:
Post a Comment