Tuesday: It seems like yesterday that it was LAST Tuesday (which I didn't blog because I didn't take a single photo!) and here it came again already!
I didn't meet any friends for lunch today. Everyone was too tired from the free time they had over the Labor Day weekend. It's funny how that plays out, isn't it?
Since it was a decent weather day, the boys mostly played outside during the time I was there. However, Erin's friend Emmy came inside to play for awhile. These two are so fun to observe--I love their sweet friendship.
Here they are looking at a "Pigeon" book Gregory brought home from school about library books--it was very funny. I am so glad Erin loves to read now.We played a couple of tic-tac-toe games (with my wolf/fox set) and then switched over to Tetras Tower. The girls had fun with this!
After the game fell over (with both girls denying it was their move that did it), they decided to make buildings out of the blocks. They made some pretty cool buildings--but I forgot to take a picture of them. Sigh.



No comments:
Post a Comment