Sunday, March 27, 2022

March 24 with KT

Thursday:  Due to cold, windy, slushy weather Kaity and I were rather stuck INside today--but we made the best of it. Thankfully, Kaity was in the mood to play some games on the white board. She taught me a game they play in school, and it is a WORD game--shock!

Kaity brought over a brand new stuffed animal today by the name of OPAL and she joined the puppets as we played the game. The idea of the game is that one of the contestants turns their back and a word is written on the white board that they have to somehow guess. We had a lot of fun, laughed a LOT, and I was encouraged how much Kaity has learned about words and phonics this year in school!
Thankfully, Kaity wasn't too physically active today -- although you might ask why on earth she is sitting on top of my table instead of in a chair -- don't ask. We drew a bunch of pictures together and actually looked through one or two library books as well. The reason I am thankful Kaity was in a quieter attitude today is that I seem to be relapsing back into being sick ... I surely hope not!
 

No comments: