Sunday, November 6, 2022

November 4 Old Mission Point Light (cont.)

Friday:  I went around to the back of the lighthouse and took pictures from that viewpoint that I didn't take of this place years ago. Here they are:


There was a small path to the right of the lighthouse that led back to the beach. Eva and I were walking together and we decided not to go down to the beach--mostly because it was pretty wet sand and our shoes were not going to handle that very nicely.
We turned back and found another path back to the lighthouse, so I took a bunch of side view pictures.


I like a lot of these pictures!

Eva and I also walked this path into the woods the opposite direction of the lighthouse. SO pretty back here!


Do you see how beautiful the colors are?


I love the contrast of these green leaves against the trees!










Such a lovely spot, isn't it? I'm glad I was able to get such nice pictures this time around.
 

No comments: