Thursday, January 28, 2021

January 27 Aman Park ... with sunshine

Wednesday (continued):  See the difference between a photo taken under cloudy skies (below) ...

... and one taken when the sun is shining? See how much more interesting the picture with better lighting looks? Don't mistake me, though, I do like a gloomy sky too ... and it does create a definite effect for a photograph ... but I prefer the following pictures.

This one kind of cracks me up. You see, I was trying to just get the shadow of the main tree BUT (or should I spell it BUTT) I am standing IN the shadow ... notice how the shadow is wider than the tree ... yes ... well, that's because I am standing IN it ... see the bulge?

The shadows add an extra delight to the pictures, more contrast, more definition--don't you think?
















This is a beautiful park--one which I am sure to enjoy for as long as I live! I had a wonderful and relaxing day off today for which I am truly thankful.
 

No comments: