Wednesday, January 6, 2021

January 5 Tuesday's children

Tuesday:  If this post seems dominated by pictures of ERIN--it's because it IS. When she is dressed in her Anna Princess dress, I can hardly stand it. It's just so perfectly HER. Plus, she is 2-1/2 and I just can't resist 2-1/2! But there ARE pictures of Aidan too and a few of Brendan! We began our day together eating some cereal. Each of the kiddos wanted a different kind, and then they all decided they wanted a "combination" in their bowls ... not the healthiest, but I am the GRANDma, NOT the ma!


Aidan was up to his usual pranks ... he has settled down a little bit in the past few weeks--probably due to the hard work of his parents. I love him completely, but he can really be a force to reckon with. Luckily, that's not exactly my job unless it just has to be if an occasion arises around here. Here he is crossing his eyes at my camera ...

... you crack me up, Aidan Paul.
Aidan was SO proud of his rabbit sweater today! It comes with an attached baby bunny that slips into a pocket. He loves it.
Here is Brendan playing with the garage. If you think his hair is outrageous, I would agree with you. But again, that is completely none of my business. I don't post many pictures of him because it LOOKS like there isn't a soul on earth who takes care of him--which is NOT the truth, not one little bit. He is, also, the sweetest of boys and I love him so much it hurts sometimes. I was thankful to connect with Brendan in many ways today. He seemed relaxed and happy to be here--thanks so much, Lord.
Erin and Aidan are thick chums and do everything together.
I made a hopscotch out of painter's tape for the enjoyment of the little ones ... every time Aidan walked past it today, he stepped on each number, said that number--jumped to the next--and with a very happy face, went on his merry way. If he was coming from the playroom, I could hear him counting down 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1!

Several times today, I discovered this little cherub sitting happily IN my stuffed animal basket. Sometimes, she was meowing like a kitty-cat! 
Aidan really loves LEGOS and he played for a very long time with these today.
We also did a LOT of trains today!

Here comes Princess Anna! Watch out!




Matey-Bird was in on all of our fun today ... he didn't miss one little thing.

Erin LOVES books and will sit contentedly for a very long time if being read to. I love to do this with her. She cuddles and snuggles up very closely and interacts with the story so cute.

Erin! You have the most precious little face ...
We got out the Play-Doh today and spent an hour messing around with it. I made Erin a mama snake and a baby snake. She played with both of them for an hour, talking in a small squeeky voice ... 

Well, that's all for today ... how grateful I am for these little lives who enrich mine so much.

No comments: