Friday, February 11, 2022

February 10 Relaxing with Kaity

Thursday:  It was kind of miserable weather today--sleet and wind--decidedly NOT a good day to go sledding--so Kaity and I came here and just kind of hung out together. While I whipped us up some dinner, Kaity finished watching "Cars" on Disney+. We ate ... and then I told Kaity about the 20 fresh cans of Play-Doh I purchased this week. She was pretty excited to play with it!

So we did exactly that! I think we played at this table with Play-Doh for more than an hour! Yes!
This is a very relaxing activity to do with Kaity. She switched out her colors quite a bit, but didn't even ASK to mix them all together like she did when she was TWO. I told her that story, and she thought it was pretty funny.

As we were making stuff with Play-Doh, I told Kaity about the fun Emma and I had this past Sunday playing "baseball" with Belle-Belle. I WISH I had taken pictures of Belle hitting wads of paper in the air and hardly ever missing a single pitch Emma threw to her!
Kaity decided to try this out herself ... but she woke Belle from a pretty sound sleep and Belle just wasn't into it tonight.

Kaity doubled down and tried extra hard to interest Belle in showing off her skills ... but no way. Perhaps this weekend with Emma, Belle will play a little bit with us.





It was super nice to be with Kaity tonight. She is growing up so quickly now ... I need to take advantage of every opportunity I have with her!
 

No comments: