Friday, February 18, 2022

February 18 A few wintry pictures

Friday:  I managed to walk 2.4 miles today--just around the neighborhood, up Chauncey Avenue to Seven Mile and then I ducked into the woods--which was probably private property, but I didn't see any "No Tresspassing" signs ...

Once I had walked to 7 Mile, I turned right thinking I would walk to Courtland and turn on that road for a short while--but then I glanced over and noticed this stretch of woodiness ... and it just called me to come!
I love to walk where I have never walked before ... there is just something a little bit adventurous about it, don't you think?

The sun came out for just a brief moment or two ... enough to catch some shadows at play ...

I circled around in this woodsie area and walked back up to 7 Mile. By then, I was getting weary of walking and instead of walking to Courtland, I just turned around and walked Chauncy back home to where I live. I was layered up really good, so I wasn't TOO cold--the wind made it a little trickey, but I am glad I was able to take this walk today.


No comments: