Saturday, February 26, 2022

February 24 Bucket pong and other games

Thursday:  When Kaity came over today, I wasn't sure what we were going to do exactly ... we started by playing 1.5 games of "Sleeping Queens" but Kaity QUIT in the middle of the second game because she was hungry. So I made our usual hot dog meal, which takes about 5 minutes of preparation and 5 minutes to eat and about the same to clean up! Kaity seemed a little bit antsy and in need of some physical action, so I got out our ping pong balls and a bucket and we played a rousing hour of "bucket pong" ... 

If you've never played--you SHOULD! We cracked ourselves up! 
Kaity was a more accurate shot than I was, so she won every game we played. We then switched to playing with the ping-pong paddles in the hallway, hitting the ball against Emma's closed door, counting to see how many volleys we could do. I had decided victory in this game--probably because I have played so much ping pong in my life. I wasn't sure Kaity would like this odd hallway game, but she did--and we got totally silly while playing it and laughed and laughed. Good time! I'm always thankful to have such a happy few hours with my Kaity-Girl.

No comments: