Friday, February 18, 2022

February 17 A nice few hours with KT

Thursday:  Kaity and I had such a good time together tonight. I am so thankful. I didn't take many pictures of our activities, so I'll just have to recall them from my head. The first thing we did was to play three games of FOOSBALL. Yes! I love to play foosball with Kaity. She won our three-game tournament, 2-1.

THEN we ate our hotdog meal and while we were eating, I was describing the books that Aidan Paul has been making every week at my house. He has even left a few as gifts for me, so I showed them to Kaity. She cracked up while reading them. After we ate, Kaity suggested we make a few books of our own. I got out a bunch of colored pencils, markers, paper and we sat at the table for close to an hour making our books. I was not able to finish mine, but I will work on it a little bit each week. It is a book about Paco the Pig. Kaity wrote HER book for Aidan and Erin and left it here with me to share with them on Tuesday. She enjoyed herself hugely in the process. 

Kaity brought over her new stuffed animal named "Valentine" since she purchased him with money she was gifted on Valentine's day from her mom. Kaity decided we should all play a few games of "Sleeping Queens". We played FIVE games! From the look on Kaity's face, I think I won 3 games to 2.
We watched a few short videos from Disney+ and just hung out for a little while. It was really nice to have Kaity over tonight. I am so glad she is my granddaughter.

No comments: